Without a doubt the bulk of the traffic to Tummyrumble comes from Google. Looking at the stats, it is quite funny what people sometimes google on and end up here... The overwhelming majority of search phrases are looking for a recipe of some kind, or key ingredients in a recipe, and the list below holds the most visited posts in my site.
Special mention: my page about low carb dieting, or LCHF as it is called in Sweden, is in the top 3 but since it isn't really a recipe or food post I have excluded it from the list below.
Most popular at the top.
- Flying Jacob / Flygande jakob - classic Swedish dish with peanuts, chicken and bananas, and a pink sauce (!)
- Grilled chicken drumsticks - the sticky kind! My favourite guilty pleasure...
- Japanese pickled vegetables, what a treat!
- Roast asparagus wrapped in parma ham
- Beetroots with goat cheese - step by step instructions with photos (also see variation on the beetroot with goat's cheese theme)
- Browned cabbage - Swedish Christmas in a pan
- Grilled pastrami salmon
- Mustard fruit chutney - inspired by Salt Yard
- National cheese day - the ultimate cheese platter selection
- Cabbage salad - tasty and healthy. Perfect for a summer BBQ
- Sweet lamb mince bolognese - why the hell not
- Lancashire hot pot - the speedy Gonzales version
- Chicken saltimbocca with mushroom and tomato sauce
These are the top visited recipes since the start of my blog. Last updated 2011-01-05.
See report from last year: Tummyrumble, year 2010.